Thursday, April 19, 2012

Harry Potter Survey


Blimey! (Me doing this "Harry Potter" survey)

What’s your house?
Slytherin ! values ambition, cunning, leadership, and resourcefulness. *salute*.

What animal would you bring to Hogwarts?
Owl. I want an owl like Pigwidgeon (Ron's owl given by Sirius). He's forever cute.

What is your blood status?
Muggleborn.

What is your wand type?
9 inches. Willow. Phoenix feather core.

What is your Patronus?
Deer.

What does Amortentia smell like to you?
A brand new pack of paper, the morning air, and peppermint. 

What does a Boggart look like to you?
A loved one dead or in pain.

What is your favorite class?
Defence against the dark arts and Ancient runes.

Who is your favorite professor?
Professor Snape.

What is your favorite magical creature?
Pygmy Puff like Arnold (Ginny's pet).

What is your favorite magical food/beverage?
Butterbeer, sugar quills and bouillabaisse.

What is your favorite magical object?
The Marauder's Map and The Time Turner.

What is your preferred method of magical transportation?
Apparation or broomstick I guess.

Which Quidditch team do you support?
The Holyhead Harpies.

What would you see in the Mirror of Erised?
Me being successful in every way.

What is your opinion on using the Dementor’s Kiss as punishment?
Let’s just say I’d prefer someone to avada kedavra me. Those things are creepy!

Which of the Deathly Hallows would you choose?
Invisibility Cloak

What is your favorite spell?
Should admit it's wingardium leviosa, I just love the way it sounds.

What is your favorite potion?
Polyjuice or Felix Felicis.

Dumbledore’s Army or the Inquisitorial Squad?
DA FTW!!!

What job would you like to pursue after school?
A Ministry Of Magic's High Ranking Official or be a teacher at Hogwarts (I can teach Herbology).

What would you do with the Philosopher’s Stone if given the chance?
Hide it and live my life.

If you were an Animagus, what would you be?
A fox probably or a dodo bird? I don't know actually.

Would you ever put your name in the Goblet of Fire?
Nah, I don’t think risking my life is something I’m into thanks. I’m happy to watch.

What is the first thing you buy when you walk into Weasley’s Wizarding Wheezes?
A Pygmy Puff!

What is the first thing you buy when you walk into Honeydukes?
All of the sweets. I just hope I have enough galleons.

How do you feel about Muggles?
I don't know man I'm a Muggle-born.

How do you feel about House Elves?
Free the House Elves!

Would you prefer to transfer to Beauxbatons or Durmstrang?
Nope. I don't speak French and Russian so I'm happy with Hogwarts.

Would you ever use a love potion on someone?
Maybe just to see how they would act, but I would make them think that they loved someone that wasn’t me. Haha.

What is the first spell you think of if you need to defend yourself?
“AVADA KEDAVRA!” *kills someone*…”Whoops, I meant to say Stupefy!!! Crap! F*ck! Sh*t! I am going to Azkaban."

2 comments:

  1. dapet survey ini dari mana?? mauuu :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. dapet di tumblr...
    silakan ambil aja...
    tinggal ganti jawabannya pake punya km... :)

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.