Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Get caught!

Gue suka banget sama photo di atas, gak tau kenapa! Itu padahal cuman photo bunganya belimbing aka starfruit, kalo kalian familiar, bunganya keciiiiill banget. Kemarin itu saya jepret di rumanya Mbak Ratni, pas G1A008 pada kumpul, kita bakar ikan, makan siang bareng gitu. Secara kita semua udah tahun terakhir, jadi sebelum ada yang lulus kita mutusin pada makan bareng gitu. Tadinya saya mau ngepost soal ini juga, tapi gak sempet. Lol, this excuse is soo lame, delete me!

Anyway, I wasn't even planning to update this blog but ohmygoddddd I think people just found out about me and this person, let's just not mention his name here bc some ppl from school actually do read this blog and I'm sooo not gonna embarrass myself out here as well. So after I broke up with ahemmm He Who Cannot Be Named, ok Lol, but yeah, so I've been texting with this person and I think people just found out and noticed there's something going on between us Goddd help me! It's just.. it's pretty complicated okay, I'm just no supposed to.. God, okay I mean I'm not even ready to be in a relationship either, no.. no more relationship shit for now. so this is just.. this is just NOT okay!


XD

2 comments:

  1. owh sweety, who said you are an amateur on photography..?? they probably have an eyesight trouble

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was my dad saying that im an amateur. LOL.. who cares anyway..? and nope sweetie, they dont!

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.