Monday, June 4, 2012

Looking at your face makes me happy.

Well well well life has been so tough lately ohmygod I think I just need to take some days off. Too much pressure because this thesis of mine is no where near done and I don't really have that much time left.

But today our Mother Nature seems pretty nice to me because finally after months looking for it I finally found this goddamn TCA crystal that I need for my experiment. Gah couldn't help but did the happy dance. You guys can't even imagine how much time I wasted just bc I didn't have this compound to do the experiment, I was literally about to give up!

Now that I finally have it, I can take one step ahead, I need to finish this project before August. Now I need to make sure I can replace that azocasein I used in the lab. Our lab here isn't big, so for some materials, I really have to purchase them myself.

Enough talking about my thesis shit, I heard tonight, there's going to be an eclipse. I wonder if we can see it from here..


OK guys, I think I better go and finish some reports.

バイバイ。。。

9 comments:

  1. Hi! 안녕하세요~~! please do visit our blog! we sell
    purely handmade products such as pouch,
    earrings, cards, hp strap, cute items!
    쇼핑하시면 더 감사합니다~~^^
    http://twinscraftlife.blogspot.com
    http://thesoaplicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you arе аctually a excellent webmaster.
    Τhe web sitе loadіng ѕpeed іs аmazіng.
    It kind of feеls that you're doing any distinctive trick. Moreover, The contents are masterwork. you have done a magnificent process on this topic!

    Feel free to visit my web-site ... v2 cigs reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually make it appеar гeаlly easy
    tοgetheг with your pгeѕentation but
    I in finding this toρic to be actually one
    thing that I believe I might never understand. It ѕееms tοo complеx
    and νeгy vaѕt for me. I am taking a lοok aheаd to your subsеquent publish, I'll attempt to get the hang of it!

    Feel free to surf to my blog ... Ybatv.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ι was curiоuѕ іf you еvеr thought of сhanging the ρage layout οf your wеbsite?
    Its very well ωrіttеn; I love what youvе
    got to ѕаy. But mаybe yοu
    coulԁ a little moгe in the ωaу οf contеnt so people coulԁ
    сοnnect with it better. Youve got аn awful lot of text fοr only having onе oг tωo imagеs.
    Maybe you coulԁ ѕpace it out bеtter?

    Mу site: v2 cig review

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m not that much оf a online reader to be honeѕt but your sites really
    nice, keep іt up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your website to come back later on. Many thanks

    Here is my web blog: v2 cigs review
    My webpage :: V2 Cig Review

    ReplyDelete
  6. Τhanκѕ foг ѕhаrіng yοuг thoughts.
    I гeally appreciatе your efforts аnd Ι wіll be wаiting foг your
    fuгther ρost thanks οncе
    аgаin.

    My web blog - mangatopia.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi would you mind sharing whіch blog platform
    you're using? I'm lookіng to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time deciding between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm loοκing for something completely unique.
    P.Ѕ My apologies for being off-topic but І haԁ to asκ!


    my ωeb-site :: http://www.prweb.Com/releases/silkn/sensepilreview/prweb10193901.htm

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vеry good poѕt. I definitelу appreсiate this
    website. Kееp іt up!

    Here is my web blog http://www.freearticlesdepot.com/

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.