Thursday, July 19, 2012

A day before Ramadan


Recently I feel like I’m dead.

I’m not upset about anything, though. I don’t mind work, I have good relationships, and I’m excited for the next semester to start. But since the last week of April when I started my research project and til now and it's mid-July, I think I've lost something important. Whatever it was, that thing has helped me stay positive even though I’m prone to massive paranoia about life, it helped me see past the flaws of other people, and it allowed me to feel alive.

But now it’s like the corridors in my soul are empty and collecting dust. I get annoyed at the people in my life all too easily, I find myself saying the most cynical and judgmental things, and my faith is at an all time low. 

I’m hoping that I can manage to find the part of my soul that I lost during this Ramadan because I can’t remain sane without it.

Till next time,

xx

2 comments:

  1. hope you get a better Ramadhan this year.. by the way, I read at Kancut Keblenger that you are frm Lombok, so that I follow ur blog (wud you mind to follow me back?)I also write about a Lombok's athlete. if u mind I like to know Lombok from you in detail next time :)

    http://wiguna191.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. omg thank you... thanks also for followin..
      and yeah sure.. ask me anything about lombok...
      lol.. and you are already followed back btw..
      nice to meet you... :)

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.