Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Every breath you take...


I wasn't planning to update blog today, but I just took this photo like right now, so I thought I wanted to post it here. Btw, minalaidin wal faidzin everyone, it was Eid not long ago.. so we better forgive each other now..

Ohh have I told you that I actually finished my last major presentation for my thesis, so yeahhh, everything's over now... I'm done. I just need to bind my script and submitted it to the Faculty, and you guyyssss I'm going to graduate soooonnnnn!!!!

I also wish I could soon go abroad to study, I can't really go tho unless I get a scholarship. I'm not that rich guys, there's no way my parents could afford me to go study overseas. I've been paying my own tuition all this time with the scholarship I got, so yeah.. the only way I could go out from here is to apply for one now.. But it won't be easy.. I mean your're going to ask them to pay for your entire tuition, living allowance, health insurance, etc etc.. that's a hell lot of money.. so I gotta study hard! Wish me luck guyyyss!

Until next time,

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.