Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Damn busy



So, guess  what?! I just got a new phone guysssss, lol, it's not the phone that I wanted but oh well at least I bought it with my own money, so I'm kinda pleased. How are you all btw? I hope you're doing okay.. I missed talking to everyone here, it's been more then I week I think.

Okay so November is like around the corner guys, can you even believe? Now I only have like two weeks approximately to finish and submit my manuscript before going to Jakarta for the national biology olympiad I told you earlier. I still have tons of text books to read, esp the taxonomy ones, goshhh they honestly make me sleepy

I now have to go to uni, i need to return some stuff I borrowed from the lab and I probably need to go to the library bc I need to look for this text book my teacher told me about, so I should go now..

Have a good day guy, til next time

xx,

5 comments:

  1. Aww. I dislike it when I couldn't even manage my own time. :( I supposed to have two-week break from school but I am not enjoying it because I am working at school as an intern. :( And I am so happy that you blogged in English!! :)) Happy reader here. :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, i feel that i noticed you visited my site so i got here to go back the
    prefer?.I'm trying to to find issues to improve my website!I guess its ok to make use of some of your ideas!!
    Also visit my web-site : Hunger Games Book Report Essay Book

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nah, it's okay.^^ I am not good with english too and seriously, I understood your post. :) Don't worry about what other people tells about your English. They should see how much you're trying to learn it and be good at it. :) I am not enjoying my sembreak, though. I am working as an intern at school so it's not really that good. :( But on another note, I can learn new things there so it's okay :) And Thank you. :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you:)
    yeah i was thinking about this but i don't know .. I like to experiment.. ^_~
    and actually my actual make up is based a little on ulzzang because i'm fan of ulzzang so yeah i think i'll stay at this, thank you for your opinion:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks,for your lovely comment.^^
    Maybe follow each other???

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.