Thursday, October 25, 2012

Me: Sleepy mode.


OMG, it’s Eid Al-Adha tomorrow...  can’t believe bc like Ramadan seems like yesterday.. For those who don't know what Eid Al-Adha is, so Eid Al-Adha is basically the second and final Eid celebration of the year. It commemorates the completion of the Hajj pilgrimage. Although only pilgrims in Mecca participate in the Hajj fully, Muslims around the world join them in celebrating Eid Al-Adha too, so yeah..

And I was planning to fast today but then I got my stupid period, so that sucks, because literally everyone at my house even my lil brother, they're all fasting today. And that also means that I can't go to the mosque tomorrow doing my Eid prayer so RIP.

Okay I'm not gonna rant about this period shit, it's Dhuhr already, I can hear the takbiran from afar. My mom is probably going to do her shopping routine this afternoon, she's going to make us ketupat sayur so yeayyyy! I can't wait for tomorrow tbh even though I won't be able to do the prayer, but there's nothing I can do about that.

Anyway, one of my friends actually asked me to come over  to her place, she's  going to participate in this hijaber contest whatseover I don't even know what exactly, she just needs a photographer she said.  LOL, she's like  literally taking an advantage from our friendships..

Today is honestly pretty hot to, the sky is so damn clear bluehere from my window, there's no clouds at all, it makes me reconsider about going out shopping with my mom. I might help her with some cooking tonight tho, lol.. I can't even hold a fcking knife properly.. so we'll see.

Have a good day to you all btw guys,

xx


p/s: I'm actually listening to this Kdrama soundtrack, was it Man of Honor? the title, I don't remember. But it's such a good song, it makes me sleepy tho.. oh and I also made a bloglovin account. Follow me here!!!

6 comments:

  1. hi annisa! i would love to see what you're seeing from your window! the skies here right now are pale and gray. it looks like it's going to rain.

    oh yeah and i followed you ~ hope you can follow back :D

    lots of lovin'
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. selamat hari raya aidiladha :^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. omo thank you too dear:) as i said to Kristen i feel so embarrassed, thank you so so much:) i don't even know what to saye xcept thank you ^_^ eeeh unless I don't get this coat, because today I got a notice from the post office and I was hoping that this coat, but it turned out that it's not. but that was my extensions so i'm happy as well XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on gfc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We do have a lot in common! LOL. OMG. That's very embarrassing. What did his mom say? But my stalking skills are kinda of obscene. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha, sushi i could eat all the time! LOL. Oh i also noticed that we have similar names just right now. and do you born on the 1st of July? hah so you are a day older than me. I feel old all the time, because I went to college a year later, because I changed my subject and now in my group I am the oldest too, so I'm the oldest among friends from the internet who are all under 20, and in real life too ..

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.