Sunday, December 16, 2012

Finally.

This photo actually has nothing to do with the post below

Jadi pagi ini saya ngemall sama nyokap. Saya dibeliin white shirt gitu buat dipake pas yudisium ceremony besok. Saya nya uda bilang "Bu saya pake baju biasa aja napa?", but she ignored me.. Mother I swear!

Good news though, saya di nobatkan jadi best student dari departemen saya and I actually got awarded a summa cum-laude too /grins// alhasil I have to give a speech RIP. Ini ni yang repot, saya yang tadinya uda cengar-cengir dapet best student award jadi langsung bengong gitu pas tau kalau saya mesti nyiepin pidato, sir honestly??!

Okay, that's all my life update for now, I actually made this post bc I just got tagged or an award, or I don't even know what. So yeah, they gave me these questions and I have to answer them and at the end I probably need to make my own question and tagged other people. Thanks Fiffy and Abrille for the tag, you guys are the cutest. OK so here we go,


Actually I’ve been tagged for this exact  same award before. You can read my post here. But the thing is I didn't know that this award was only for blogs that have less than 200 followers, well I do have like 250+ but I'm beginning to think they are all bots anyway so.. and I feel like answering all these questions now..

So here are 11 random things about me:
I'm awkward.
I love doing vivisection.
I dislike compliments.
I make lame fanarts.
I fangirl a lot.
I love Japan so much.
I'm a manga trash.
I love JK. Rowling she's my hero.
I love astronomy.
I do HTML and coding.
I procrastinate.

Ok then now I'm going to answer the questions from Fiffy first, here are her questions:

What kind of blog do you love to read? 
Nothing in particular really, but lately I enjoy reading photo blogs, or travel blogs.
What is the meaning of your blog's title? 
"An Odd Life" 
What is your favorite quote? Why? 
I can't think of one at the moment, I might edit this post later and post one.
Do you enjoy music? suggest me and your readers some of your favorite music! 
Actually I have a pretty random taste in music, it's basically all pop I guess, tho I do enjoy some heavy metal rock as well. I even listen to K-pop too. I love FT.Island a lot, you guys might care to check them out, they're like really good.
Do you believe in coincident? why? 
No. Yes. I don’t know.
Do you believe that love is all matter in this world? 
Fiffyyyy my dear why are your questions so hard to answer? Or it's just me being dumb.
What is your biggest dream that you really want to make it happen? (something realistic)! 
Something realistic huh? Uhmm I really do want my art to be in some kind of exhibition or something,
What does friendship mean to you? 
The world.
How do you appreciate your life? 
Be grateful for everything. 
How do you judge maturity? what is the maturity level do you found in yourself recently? 
Maaaan, I have no idea okay! I mean like I don't even think I'm mature enough to answer this question.
What is your top 3 addictions? why? 
Books, pencils, and linux.  Honey don't ask why okay I'm going to finish this post tomorrow if you expect me to explain why. Lol.. I'm sorry my answers are so lameee.


Okay and now the questions from Abrille:
1-11 list your top 11 most favorite music in your entire life or what’s in your playlist right now!
I’ll answer this with some songs in my playlist right now, so here you go as I turned the shuffle mode on:

  • Mean - Taylor Swift
  • Not Just You - Cody Simpson
  • Heartache - FT.Island
  • You Need Me, I Don’t Need You - Ed Sheeran
  • Little Things - 1D
  • Future - Kiroro
  • Change My Mind - 1D
  • Skyscraper - Demi Lovato
  • Naturally - Selena Gomez
  • Because To Me, It’s You - Hyorin (Sistar)
  • Distance - FT.Island

Well, so those all my lame answers and here my eleven questions same as before:
  • Do you love cooking? What kind of food do you like to cook?
  • What you usually do when you have free time at school?
  • Are your parents over-protective? 
  • Do you like playing music? or just you prefer just listening to it?
  • Have you ever met your fav celebs?
  • What’s your hobby?
  • Do you often go out on the weekend?
  • Mention one of your best friend’s name? Tell me why does she/he mean so much to you?
  • Tell me something you will never forget that happened in your birthday party?
  • Can you recommend me some movies?
  • Do you ever feel like you want to escape or be somebody else?
And I don’t think I’m gonna tag eleven people here. If you guys find this taggy thingy thing interesting, feel free to answer those questions of mine. And don’t forget to leave me a comment below or simply on cbox here so I can read your post later.

So that’s all for today. Bye.

xx

4 comments:

  1. Me too..I just can't bear standing alone in front of crowd and giving speech.I will sweat all over my body and shivering non stop xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog! xo

    anissyazwani.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! a summa cumlaude :D you're really smart! :D

    Myxilog

    ReplyDelete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.