Friday, May 10, 2013

Been busy pt.2


Ok guys, I know I've abandoned this blog like months, promised you all to keep it update but -___- Well sorry, I've just been too busy lately, I swear I wanted to write but I just din't have the time.

I also know you guys have zero interest if I keep talking about my daily routines in the lab doing some DNA amplification shit... but anywayyyyyyyy.. see that drawing? That is like my very first portrait ever? So excuse if it looks a bit off and ugly lol sorry Liam, didn't mean to ruin your cuteness here. So yeah I'm sooo into portrait lately, I am completely on my won tho, I mean like self taught, Ive been watching some tutorial youtube videos and stuff. So yeah, hope I could make some more of this.

And I wan't planning to write much either, so yeah.. Hope I could update this blog with a proper post soon! Have a good day tomorrow guys..

Good night for now..

xx

21 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. makasi Fira.... <3 thought it's not lol..

      Delete
  2. Very nice pisture! :D
    Blogwalking here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S GOOD not everyone can draw good as your so be proud :)
    have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Abrille... I'm still learning btw.. lol..
      and yeah, you too... have a good time.. :)

      Delete
  4. ini gambar sendiri? wawawawaw kereeennnnn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya... itu sketch sendiri... jelek.
      soalnya masih belajar...
      but thanks tho... :)

      Delete
  5. omg actually a huge Liam fanboy! I prefer his new hair but omg daddy direction looks so cute there! you've got the talent, loving it!
    "The Photographic Sense:The 16th Mod Birthday Party" on http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woahh thank you...*i'm blushing rite now* tho I destroyed him on that sketch I made... forever an amateur..!
    yeah, I do prefer his new hair... but this one was my fav too... :)
    anyway, glad to meet another new directioner here... hope we could be friends then..

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow this is amazing, you are so talented!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... :) tho I never thought my sketch could amazed anybody...

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thsnk you Diprath... *lol.. cool name you have there btw...*

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. What did make you so kind? lol.. makasi.. :)

      Delete

FEEL FREE TO SPEAK. AND ALL COMMENTS WILL BE RETURNED.
XX.